Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thomson is Dead...Long Live Thomson

Words cannot express the loss of my dear friend, Thomson Mason Paris, last December. A brother with whom I Bible worked and worshiped with, often joined in cooking and eating, and laughed and cried with...was no more.



All that remained was an occasional glimpse of a shadowy wraith who would laugh, but not with all his laughter, and who would cry, but not with all his tears.

Thomson, my brother, my friend, my confidant...was gone...

Brother where art thou?

But like the mythical Phoenix, Thomson in January rose from the ashes, better, bolder, brighter and more brilliant than ever.

Thomson The Phoenix is back...Long live Thomson Mason Paris.

3 comments:

Christy Joy said...

lol.

Anh Pham said...

I'm so proud of him...so proud...

Anonymous said...

hi anh, I have left you a comment.

ln.tmbeihl.com