Friday, February 15, 2008

Being a Witness

I found this video where a couple of Christians happen to be videotaping in a Burger King parking lot when they are approached by two Mormon missionaries. Whether this is just an extraordinary coincidence or a fake, the following is an intriguing dialogue (sometimes heated argument) as they begin proselytizing each other.

As you watch this six-minute video, consider the following...

1. What are the Mormons doing right?
2. What are the Mormons doing wrong?

3. What is the Christian doing right?
4. What is the Christian doing wrong?

4. How would you have handle the situation differently (as either party)?




Flame On...

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

ouch!

thats something to ponder...

I'm curious to know how the Mormon supper went?

Also on another note - thanks for changing my name :)

and I have something for Rayna Joy!
its a surprise!

Anh Pham said...

The supper with the Mormons went well...they tried to throw a curveball at me by having it at a member's house who was a former Adventist. I'll have to tell you in person and blog about it sometime.

On another note...your welcome for the name change. I did it for Valentines. But I still like Caitlin The Pure...it's short for "pure of heart".