Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jeff Tatarchuk: Wakes up and blogs!


Hoorey... make merry people. Jeff's awake...

Jeff awoke after his Rip Van Winkle-like slumber to satiate the blogging needs of his fans. As we recall, it has been nine months since his last post. I'd like to thank the Anh Fire Army (i.e. the AFA, i.e. Thomson, Christy, Kristin, Kelsey, Caitlin, et. al.) for its near daily bombardment of Jeff until he heard the loud cry and awoke.

Brother Jeff! Welcome to the land of the living bloggers!

The bridegroom is coming!

3 comments:

Christy Joy said...

hanging out with Reyna was the highlight of my week. you and your shulamite need to plan a date so Reyna and I can finish the story of Peter and John.

Wednesday nights are good :)

Anh Pham said...

You don't know what a blessing that was to get out of the house and get stuff done.

Thanks for babysitting. Hopefully it won't wear you out.

Christy Joy said...

wear me out? what!? it rejuvenates me. i leave your house with a bounce in my step and a smile on my face :D (the fact that i leave most places that way doesn't change anything ;) )